Jagannath Puri Mayapur Yatra 2013
In the divine association of HH Lokanath Swami Maharaja
24 December 2013 â€“ 2 January 2014
gaur amara, je-saba sthane,
koralo bhramana range
se-saba sthana, heribo ami,
In the company of loving devotees, I will visit all those places where my Lord Gaurasundara traveled and performed His pastimes.
23 Departure from respective centers
24 Arrival at Sri Jagannathpuri Dham
25-26 Jagannathpuri and Allarnath Darshan
3 days Special Sri Jagannath Lila katha by HH Lokanath Swami Maharaja
27 Day Darshan of following Tirthas:
Bhubaneshwar ISKCON Temple, Sri Lingaraja Mahadeva, Sri Ananta Vasudeva, Kedar-Gauri kund Kshira-chora Gopinath at Remuna.
27 Night Bus Journey to Mayapur
28 Early morning arrival at ISKCON International Head-quarter, Sri Mayapur Dham
Day time Darshan, Ganga Snan & Gaura Katha
Next 3 days Visit to different holy pastime places of Lord Sri Caitanya and Sri Nityananda.
29 Ekachakragram Darshan â€“ Birthplace of Sri Nityananda Prabhu
30 Lord Caitanya’s Sannyasa lila sthali Katua & Jajigram Darshan
31 Ambika Kalana and Navadvipa Darshan
New Year Celebartion with Special Night Harinam Sankirtan by HH Lokanath Swami Maharaja
1 Mayapur Darshan & Special Sri Gaura Lila by HH Lokanath Swami Maharja
2 Following Darshan & Departure
3 Shantipura (Sri Advaita Acharya Lila Sthan)
4 Phuliya (Sri Haridas Thakur Lila Sthan)
5 Panihati (Sri Nityananda Prabhu Lila Sthan)
6 Evening Departure from Howrah Station to respective places
Yatra Registration Charges (excluding train fare): Cost per/person
Child (age below 12 years) Rs.4000/-
VIP (with private accommodation) Rs.8000/-
Last Date of Registration September 10, 2013
Payment mode will be communicated very soon.
General Instructions for yatra:
1. Devotees should register their names before 10th of September 2013, with full payment.
2. Devotees should submit two passport size photos while registering their names.
3. Yatra program is subject to change, any Alteration/ Cancellation Modification can be done under unexpected circumstances.
4. We are not responsible for any sort of expenses of personal nature, Porterage services, Camera charges Natural calamity, Theft, Accidents and any Loss or Damage causes during the Yatra.
5. All the devotees to strictly follow the reporting Time as instructed by Yatra Management.
6. While coming bring: Shoulder bag, Water Bottle, Gamcha, Cap, Torch light, Odomos Cream etc.
1. In Yatra all the participates should Chant minimum 16 rounds of Hare Krishna Mahamantra
2. Don’t offend Dhamvasis by bad words.
3. To think the Dham as part of any state or the part of material world.
4. In yatra period don’t eat in Hotels separately. Don’t receive any eatables from non-devotees.
5. Bring Srila Prabhupada’s books for reading and Note pad for taking notes.
6. Before taking rest in the night read Krishna book for fifteen minutes everyday.
7. Follow the four regulative strictly :
a. No Meat Eating: Onion, Garlic
b. No Intoxication: Tobacco, Wine, Pan-Masala, Cigarette, Tea- Coffee, etc
c. No Illicit Sex
d. No Gambling: Lottery, playing cards etc.
8. In Shastras it is said that, any inconvenience for our body in Dham is Tapasya.
9. Don’t speak any material, mundane gossips in Dham. Instead of talking of our inconveniences give more time for chanting and hearing.
10. In dham, chanting of one round of Hare Krishna Mahamantra results 100 rounds in ordinary place.
11. We are coming for yatra to associate with Spiritual Master and Vaishnavas, to get the blessings of Lord and Dham. Not for Picnic.
12. Please cooperate with Yatra Management and other yatris.
For Booking please contact your Yatra coordinators in your respective temples.
For more details Contact:
Istadeva das- 09373778393, email@example.com
Jayatirtha das- 09448125523, firstname.lastname@example.org
Krishnabhakta das- 09921177798, email@example.com
Keshav das- 09422568259, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anantasesa das- 09370147022, email@example.com